How do I find a suitable coach ?
The most important thing to look for in selecting a coach is someone with whom you feel you can easily relate and create the most powerful partnership. Here are some questions you may want to ask prospective coaches:
- What is your coaching experience? (number of individuals coaches, years of experience, types of situations)
- What is your coach specific training? Do you hold any qualifications, or are you enrolled in an accredited training program?
- What is your coaching specialty or client areas you most often work in?
- What specialized skills or experience do you bring to your coaching?
- What is your philosophy about coaching?
- What is your specific process for coaching? (how sessions are conducted, frequency, etc.)
- What are some coaching success stories? (specific examples of individuals who have done well and examples of how you have added value)